Relationships have such tender bonds, that need to be nurtured and taken care of to make sure that they grow and stay healthy. Tragically break ups occur, and these are often frustrating, nerve wracking, and stressful. When you have been in this kind of relationship that happens to break up, you could be pondering the idea of getting even with your ex on some level, but do you really want to do this drastic move?
Using the right way to get even with your ex will not only place your ex in an intriguing bind, it may even fix the broken relationship because it makes your ex see how much you meant…and mean to them still. So not only are these 5 tips that we are going to list here will help you get even with your ex, they are also successful ways to get back with your ex too.
- Don’t be needy! Many people loath the needy. This is more true for the world of relationships that have decided to break up. So don’t cling, beg, or act desperate. This will give your ex the illusion that you are moving on and are doing quite alright without having them in your life, you accomplish this by being strong and indeed doing things to move on. Your ex through all this will know they have yet to move on, due to seeing that you have.
- Have very little communication. Shutting the doors on the communication may seem to be a detriment to you final outcome you desire, but it really is a very effective method to getting even with your ex or winning them back. Give yourself some kind of vacation from your ex, stop talking to them, and let them ponder for awhile without being able to talk to you. This will let your ex get their mind right and think of how much value your relationship has to them.
- Learn what being flexible does for you. Don’t push your ex around by making them move out, or collecting their belongings by a specific day or date. Being flexible is the key here, sympathize and listen. You will shock your ex with this behavior, and it could encourage they to open up the communication again that was gone when you broke up.
- Go out! Do not stay to yourself right now. Ask you friends to go out with you so you will get away from your house. It does not have to be any kind of dating, nor do you have to have anything to do with the opposite sex, just go have some fun with your friends and get away from your house. This will be totally therapeutic by clearing your head, and show you ex what he is losing by not having you.
- Always be yourself. At one time there was some kind of reason that your relationship worked with your ex, by being yourself, this will make your ex probably remember the reason they felt love for you. This renewed outlook of yourself will surely enlighten your ex too.
The whole point is to make sure you are not acting the way a broken-hearted person supposed to. By showing the strong and confident side of you, you ex will begin to think, “am I the one who’s missing someone precious?” and may just chase you back immediately.
Is your break up seems impossible to be reversed?
If your answer to the above question is yes, then I strongly recommend that you check out The Magic of Making Up.
This best-selling guide contains a lot of controversial methods (but extremely effective) showing you exactly what to do and what to say after the break up to get your ex back into your arms...especially if you're the only one trying. Click here to go check it out now!